Dr. Kollars has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Catharine Kollars, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Kollars completed a residency at David Grant Med Ctr. She currently practices at Pediatric Cardiology Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kollars is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University MI, Fellowship Hospital
- David Grant Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2005
- David Grant Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kollars?
One of the best of the best pediatric cardiologist hands down! She watched over us from pregnancy to birth and now is watching over my daughter heart for 2 years now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Catharine Kollars, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kollars' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kollars accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kollars frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Treadmill Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Kollars' office is located at 4499 Medical Dr Ste 289, San Antonio, TX 78229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.