Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Caterina Violi, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Violi completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. She currently practices at Obstetrics & Gynecology For Women-By Women and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Violi is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1994
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albanian, Italian, Spanish, Tagalog
Obstetrics & Gynecology For Women-By Women
Women for Women Ob-Gyn2 1/2 Dearfield Dr, Greenwich, CT 06831 Existing Patients: (203) 861-9586
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Violi?
I went to Dr. Violi for my first pregnancy - my son was born in May. She was everything I could have hoped for in my doctor - kind, patient, knowledgeable and VERY calm. My birth experience was difficult as my son was born “sunny side up”, but Dr. Violi did an unbelievable job and took great care of me. I built strong relationships with the nurses at the practice, and always felt comfortable and safe going to her and her practice. Could not recommend more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Violi frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Symptomatic Menopause.
Dr. Violi's office is located at 2 1/2 Dearfield Dr, Greenwich, CT 06831. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Violi speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Albanian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Violi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital