Dr. Catherine Ranheim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ranheim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Catherine Ranheim, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Ranheim completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Uw Health Arbor Gate Laboratory and is affiliated with Unitypoint Health Meriter. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranheim is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Wisconsin Graduate Medical Education, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Wisconsin Graduate Medical Education, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- The Alliance
- WEA Trust
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranheim?
WHICH TIME? This is a special lady, doctor, mother, wife and so much more. To have seen or be treated by Cate is a blessing one only could wish for in their dreams. She has always been there for my wife and I and teams up with the best, Madisons' best and the states also! We never will forget her. Phil Smolen
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranheim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ranheim frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyposmolality and Hyponatremia, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Ranheim's office is located at 2601 W Beltline Hwy Ste 200, Madison, WI 53713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranheim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Unitypoint Health Meriter