Dr. Cataldo Doria, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doria's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cataldo Doria, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Doria completed a residency at University of Perugia. He currently practices at COLLEGE BUILDING. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Perugia, Residency Hospital
- University of Perugia, Internship Hospital
- PhD in Surgery biotechnology and transplant immunology at Universita` degli Studi di Catania - Italy, Other Education — 2006
- Clinical Fellowship at Pittsburgh Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Other Education — 1997
- Research Fellowship at Pittsburgh Transplantation Institute, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Other Education — 1993
- F.S. Cabrini, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doria?
Dr Doria's extensive transplant experience and surgical expertise is globally recognized and acclaimed in the medical field. He is very patient-centric and encourages open, two-way communications to optimize positive outcomes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doria accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doria frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Biliary Atresia.
Dr. Doria's office is located at 1025 Walnut St Ste 605, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doria speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Doria has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.