Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Cat Dang, DO
Dr. Cat Dang, DO is
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UCLA / San Fernando Valley Program, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Medical School — 2004
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1998
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dang?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Cat Dang, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dang's profile.
Dr. Dang in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dang's office is located at 3300 Irvine Ave Ste 261 Newport Beach, CA 92660. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dang provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Cat Dang, DO is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.
Yes, Dr. Cat Dang, DO holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Cat Dang, DO has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
Insightful Minds, Inc.
Insightful Minds - Orange County, CA3300 Irvine Ave Ste 261, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (949) 270-2902