Dr. Cat Dang, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cat Dang, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Dang completed a residency at UCLA / San Fernando Valley Program, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training. She currently practices at Insightful Minds, Inc. and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. Dr. Dang is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UCLA / San Fernando Valley Program, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training, Residency Hospital — 2007
- UCLA / San Fernando Valley Program, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Medical School — 2004
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1998
Insightful Minds, Inc.
Insightful Minds - Orange County, CA3300 Irvine Ave Ste 261, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 270-2902
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dang frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Dang's office is located at 3300 Irvine Ave Ste 261, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach