Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Cary Passik, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Suffern, NY. Dr. Passik completed a residency at Mayo Clin Fdn. He currently practices at Michael L. Innerfield M.d. PC and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Passik is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Mayo Clin Fdn, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Passik?
Dr Passik did a heart-bypass on me, and it went extremely well. He explained everything about the process, both before and after the surgery, and was very willing to discuss any questions I had. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Passik frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Passik's office is located at 257 Lafayette Ave Ste 330, Suffern, NY 10901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Passik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital