Dr. Marquis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cary Marquis, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Marquis completed a residency at University Of Kansas Medical Center At Kansas City. He currently practices at Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marquis is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Of Kansas Medical Center At Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri - Kansas City School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Ferrell-Duncan Clinic Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation3555 S National Ave Ste 302, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 269-6868
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marquis?
He is a great man as a human and great medical doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cary Marquis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marquis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marquis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marquis frequently treats Low Back Pain, Sacrum Disorders, and Coccygeal Pain.
Dr. Marquis' office is located at 3555 S National Ave Ste 302, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South