Dr. Cary Mielke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mielke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Cary Mielke, MD
Dr. Cary Mielke, MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Mielke completed a residency at Mayo Graduate Sch Of Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mielke is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Graduate Sch Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- UNIV OF MN MED SCH, Medical School — 1987
- University of Mn Med Sch, Medical School — 1987
- Macalester College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- America's Health Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Minnesota Medical Assistance
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mielke?
He's been my doctor forever helping my treatment of osteogenesis imperfecta, osteoporosis and all of my other type of bone issues. He's been fantastic and super helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mielke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mielke frequently treats Difficulty With Walking, Gait Abnormality, and Joint Pain.
Dr. Mielke's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mielke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Rochester Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905
Shriners Hospitals For Children
Shriners Hospitals for Children - Twin Cities2025 E River Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55414 (612) 596-6100