Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carter Milner, MD
Dr. Carter Milner, MD is a hematology specialist in Jackson, MS. She currently practices at FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Milner is board certified in Hematology.
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milner?
Dr. Milner is an excellent doctor!! She has helped my condition tremdously! She takes her time and makes sure I understand treatment. She is honest and caring!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carter Milner, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Milner's profile.
Dr. Milner specializes in Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Cancers, and Lymphatic System Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Milner frequently treats the following conditions: Pancytopenia, Anemia, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Milner's office is located at 2500 N State St, Jackson, MS 39216. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Carter Milner, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo and Forrest General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Carter Milner, MD holds board certifications in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Carter Milner, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Forrest General Hospital
- Holmes County Hospital And Clinics
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Merit Health River Region
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada
Family Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner2500 N State St, Jackson, MS 39216 (601) 984-5601
Ms State Board of Health Paren350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave, Jackson, MS 39213 (601) 984-5615