Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carter Milner, MD
Dr. Carter Milner, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milner?
Dr. Milner is an excellent doctor!! She has helped my condition tremdously! She takes her time and makes sure I understand treatment. She is honest and caring!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carter Milner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Milner's profile.
Dr. Milner in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Milner frequently treats the following conditions: Pancytopenia, Anemia and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Milner's office is located at 2500 N State St Jackson, MS 39216. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Milner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Carter Milner, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo, Forrest General Hospital, Holmes County Hospital And Clinics, King's Daughters Medical Center, Merit Health River Region, Mississippi Baptist Medical Center, Neshoba County General Hospital, Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital, Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, University of Mississippi Medical Center and University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada.
Yes, Dr. Carter Milner, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Carter Milner, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo
- Forrest General Hospital
- Holmes County Hospital And Clinics
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Merit Health River Region
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada
Family Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner2500 N State St, Jackson, MS 39216 (601) 984-5601
Ms State Board of Health Paren350 W Woodrow Wilson Ave, Jackson, MS 39213 (601) 984-5615