Dr. Carter Gussler, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Portsmouth, OH. Dr. Gussler completed a residency at St Luke'S Med Center. He currently practices at Portsmouth Vision Center Ltd. and is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gussler is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Portsmouth Vision Center Ltd.1915 Scioto Trl, Portsmouth, OH 45662 Existing Patients: (740) 354-2821
- St Luke'S Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Metro Health Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Ky, Lexington, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gussler?
Dr. Gussler is amazing. His colleagues and staff are Five Stars as well. The offices, surgical areas, waiting areas, restrooms and parking facilities all get Five Stars too! All inclusive, the facilities and staff were planned and designed with placing the patient needs first. I received the "Royal Treatment" from day one and in the initial stages of and throughout my surgery and afterwards. Dr. Gussler (and his entire staff) is friendly, good listeners, kind and compassionate.
- King's Daughters Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital