Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Carter Co, MD
Dr. Carter Co, MD is
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wright State University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Wright State University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF ESTE (UCE) / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Co?
DR. CO is a very special man. I am honored God put him in my path. I won't ever forget him.
- CTCA Atlanta
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Carter Co, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Co's profile.
Dr. Co in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Co's office is located at 600 Celebrate Life Pkwy Newnan, GA 30265. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Co provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Carter Co, MD is affiliated with CTCA Atlanta.
Yes, Dr. Carter Co, MD holds board certification in Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Co has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Carter Co, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Atlanta600 Celebrate Life Pkwy, Newnan, GA 30265