Dr. Carter Tallman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Salem, NH. Dr. Tallman completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Tallman Eye Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tallman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- St Joseph Hospital Il, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tallman?