Dr. Carrie Webber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Webber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carrie Webber, MD is a family medicine specialist in Merrimack, NH. Dr. Webber completed a residency at Lansing FamPrac Res. She currently practices at SJH Family Medical Center and is affiliated with Cottage Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Webber is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lansing FamPrac Res, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Sparrow Hospital Sparrow Health System, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SJH Family Medical Center
SJH Family Medical Center4 Dobson Way, Merrimack, NH 03054 Existing Patients: (603) 424-4181
Northshire Medical Center5957 MAIN ST, Manchester Center, VT 05255 Existing Patients: (802) 362-4440
Sj Physician Services Inc Dba Nashua Medical Group Pharmacy173 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 891-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Webber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Webber frequently treats Hepatitis C Virus Screening, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Pre-Operative Evaluation.
Dr. Webber's office is located at 4 Dobson Way, Merrimack, NH 03054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Webber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cottage Hospital
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Valley Regional Hospital