Dr. Shaffer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carrie Shaffer, DO is a family medicine specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Shaffer completed a residency at Lutheran General Hospital. She currently practices at Valparaiso Health Center Immediate Care and is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center. Dr. Shaffer is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Midwestern University Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- St. Xavier University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaffer?
Extremely caring and intelligent. Best doctor I’ve ever been to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shaffer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shaffer frequently treats HeartAware Online Risk Screening, Home Sleep Study, and Prostate Cancer Screening .
Dr. Shaffer's office is located at 3800 Saint Mary Rd Ste 102, Valparaiso, IN 46383. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Medical Center