Dr. Mihordin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carrie Mihordin, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Mihordin completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Carrie A Mihordin and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mihordin is board certified in Rheumatology.
- University of Connecticut, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mihordin?
Dr. Mihordin is knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional. She has helped me through some rough times and I trust her to provide me with the best care in Kansas City.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carrie Mihordin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mihordin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mihordin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mihordin frequently treats Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Raynaud's Disease.
Dr. Mihordin's office is located at 5701 W 119th St Ste 209, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Carrie A Mihordin
Mid America Rheumatology5701 W 119th St Ste 209, Overland Park, KS 66209 (913) 661-9980