Dr. Carrie Nichols, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nichols' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carrie Nichols, MD is a family medicine specialist in Camp Pendleton, CA. Dr. Nichols completed a residency at University Wy. She currently practices at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton and is affiliated with Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nichols is board certified in Family Practice.
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Wy, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Nd, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton200 Mercy Cir, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055 Existing Patients: (760) 725-4357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nichols?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nichols accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nichols frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Hepatitis Screening, and Lyme Disease Evaluation.
Dr. Nichols' office is located at 200 Mercy Cir, Camp Pendleton, CA 92055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nichols speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nichols has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo