Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Carrie Dul, MD is a hematology specialist in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. She currently practices at Hematology-oncology Associates East and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dul is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dul?
I would not be here to leave a review if it were not for 2 very special doctors, Dr. Dul and Dr. M. Hernandez. Dr Dul has taken care of me since 2007. She, like my family dr always have kept me informed and part of the process. I never feel rushed or not listened to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dul frequently treats Neutropenia, Anemia, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Dul's office is located at 19229 Mack Ave Ste 24, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital