Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 696-2040 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Carrie Carsello, MD
New Patient(860) 271-7047
Dr. Carrie Carsello, MD is a endocrine surgery specialist in North Haven, CT. Dr. Carsello completed a residency at Albany Medical Center. She currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carsello is board certified in General Surgery.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group190 Universal Dr N # 101, North Haven, CT 06473 Call
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Albany Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Colorado State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carsello?
Dr. Carsello and her office are wonderful. Spends time explaining everything and really care about their patients. One of the best doctors I have ever been to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carsello has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carrie Carsello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carsello's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carsello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carsello frequently treats Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy, Thyroidectomy, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. Carsello's office is located at 190 Universal Dr N # 101, North Haven, CT 06473. Find other locations and directions.