Dr. Zaslow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carrie Zaslow, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bayside, NY. She currently practices at Bayside Office and is affiliated with Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zaslow is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bayside Office20801 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361 Existing Patients: (718) 428-1100
Draga Eye Care/Surgery Assocs
Draga Eye Care/Surgery Assocs20801 Northern Blvd Ste 2, Bayside, NY 11361 Existing Patients: (718) 428-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zaslow?
I have recommended Dr Z to all my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carrie Zaslow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zaslow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zaslow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zaslow frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Stye.
Dr. Zaslow's office is located at 20801 Northern Blvd, Bayside, NY 11361. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center