Call (914) 361-9906 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Carolyn Wasserheit Lieblich, MD
Dr. Carolyn Wasserheit Lieblich, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. She currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Galaxy Health Network
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich?
Very thorough and caring. Takes a lot of time with you, going over every detail of your record and treatment. Extremely knowledgeable and up to date in latest in treatment and research.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Phelps Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carolyn Wasserheit Lieblich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich frequently treats Osteopenia, Osteoporosis, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Wasserheit Lieblich's office is located at 55 Palmer Avenue, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.