Dr. Sedor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carolyn Sedor, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wilmington, MA. Dr. Sedor completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Wilmington Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sedor is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sedor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carolyn Sedor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sedor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sedor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sedor frequently treats Pharyngitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Sedor's office is located at 500 SALEM ST, Wilmington, MA 1887. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Wilmington Pediatrics500 SALEM ST, Wilmington, MA 1887 Existing Patients: (978) 988-6200