Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carolyn Martin, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Davenport, IA. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. She currently practices at The Group Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Group Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist5350 Eastern Ave, Davenport, IA 52807 Existing Patients: (563) 355-1853
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
She has been my doctor for 20 yrs and I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of me. She's not your typical Dr...she talks WITH you, not at you. She's compassionate, caring and most of all supportive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin frequently treats Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders, Ovarian Cancer Screening, and Gonorrhea Screening.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 5350 Eastern Ave, Davenport, IA 52807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Medical Center - East Rusholme Street