Dr. Carolyn Haskell, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haskell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carolyn Haskell, DO is a family medicine specialist in Plymouth, NH. Dr. Haskell completed a residency at Peninsula General Hospital Ny. She currently practices at Midstate Health Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Peninsula General Hospital Ny, Residency Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Ny, Internship Hospital
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midstate Health Center101 Boulder Point Dr Ste 1, Plymouth, NH 03264 Existing Patients: (603) 536-4000
Mid State Health Center
Mid-state Health Center100 Robie Rd, Alexandria, NH 03222 Existing Patients: (603) 744-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haskell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haskell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haskell frequently treats Osteopenia, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Haskell's office is located at 101 Boulder Point Dr Ste 1, Plymouth, NH 03264. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haskell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital