Dr. Jenks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carolyn Jenks, DO is a hematology specialist in Tyler, TX. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenks is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Edward Via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenks?
Very good visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carolyn Jenks, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jenks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jenks frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Jenks' office is located at 910 E Houston St Ste 100, Tyler, TX 75702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
Tyler910 E Houston St Ste 100, Tyler, TX 75702 (903) 579-9800
Canton18780 I-20, Canton, TX 75103 (903) 579-9800