Dr. Carolyn Levy, MD is a allergy specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Northwell Health Pediatric Hematology/Oncology & Stem Cell Transplant. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Northwell Health Pediatric Hematology/Oncology & Stem Cell Transplant
CCMC - Dept. of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology26901 76th Ave Ste 255, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-3460
- 1994, Internship Hospital
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Medical School
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Dr. Fein Levy treated my son for a rare cancer. She was always quick to get back to me by phone call or email; whichever I used at the moment. She listened to all of my questions (and there were many!) and concerns. Dr. Fein Levy never rushed us through our appointments and really demonstrated that she cared about my son and his treatment. He, thankfully, is cancer free and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! We love her!!!