Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Carolyn Cronin, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Westminster, CO. Dr. Cronin completed a residency at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill - Dept of Orthodontics. She currently practices at Cronin & Czarnik Orthodontics and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill - Dept of Orthodontics, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois-Chicago College Of Dentistry, Medical School
- University Of Illinois--Champaign/Urbana, Undergraduate School
- Invisalign Preferred Provider, Other Education
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cronin?
I usually don't leave reviews but Dr. Cronin is so deserving of one I had to make an exception. She is the first provider I have met that I truly felt is passionate about her job. I am extremely pleased with all of her results so far and will gladly bring in my family to get her recommendations. Her staff is extremely professional and made me feel immediately comfortable. Thank you for being a orthodontist that I can trust!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cronin frequently treats Ankylosis, Ankylosis of Tooth, and Braces Debanding.
Dr. Cronin's office is located at 5150 W 80th Ave, Westminster, CO 80030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cronin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Cronin & Czarnik Orthodontics5150 W 80th Ave, Westminster, CO 80030 (303) 428-3613