Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 853-8622.
Dr. Carolyn Crandall, MD
New Patient(310) 853-8622
Dr. Carolyn Crandall, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Crandall completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She currently practices at Iris Cantor UCLA Women's Health Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crandall is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Iris Cantor UCLA Women's Health Center
Iris Cantor UCLA Women's Health Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 250, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 853-8622
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crandall?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crandall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carolyn Crandall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crandall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crandall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crandall frequently treats Osteoporosis, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Crandall's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 250, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crandall speaks French and English. View profile to see all.