Dr. Carolyn Felix, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Felix completed a residency at Chldns Hosp Pittsburgh. She currently practices at Childrens Hosp Phldphia Hmtlgy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Felix is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Childrens Hosp Phldphia Hmtlgy
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia3401 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
Childrens Hosp of Philadelphi3501 CIVIC CENTER BLVD, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-1000
- NCI-Ped Br, Fellowship Hospital
- Chldns Hosp Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Chldns Hosp Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Felix?
Dr. Felix from CHOP saved my child's life. She was extremely knowledgeable about the side effects from his chemo and radiation and was able to explain what he was experiencing and help him through side affects. My son was confident in Dr. Felix. She performed some procedures on my son and was extremely careful. She made him feel safe and cared for, especially during his hospital stays. She made sure our family was kept informed on all aspects of his treatment. She is a great doctor