Dr. Browne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Caroline Browne, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bedford, IN. Dr. Browne completed a residency at York Hospital. and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Towson University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- One Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Preferred Health Systems
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2415 Mitchell Rd Ste C, Bedford, IN 47421 Existing Patients: (812) 277-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browne?
Dr. Browne was my dr. in Frankfort. For some reason she left the practice. Not sure what happened, but wish I could find where she has gone to. She was the most caring doctor I've ever had. She listened to you and cared about her patients. Not like the other doctors in that practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Caroline Browne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Browne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Browne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Browne frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Malaise and Fatigue, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Browne's office is located at 2415 Mitchell Rd Ste C, Bedford, IN 47421. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Clark Memorial Health
- Uofl Health Shelbyville Hospital