Dr. Behler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Caroline Behler, MD is a hematology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Behler completed a residency at UCSF. She currently practices at Pacific Hematology Oncology Associates and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Behler is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UCSF, Fellowship Hospital
- UCSF, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Behler?
Dr. Behler has treated my younger brother for lung cancer for the last two years achieving the best possible outcome. She is totally dedicated to the care of her patients and an excellent communicator. Supported by an outstanding team. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Behler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Behler frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Behler's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 225, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Mission Bernal
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Pacific Hematology Oncology Associates
San Francisco Office2100 Webster St Ste 225, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 923-3012