Dr. Caroline Block, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Block's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Caroline Block, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Block completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Block is board certified in Hematology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Block?
Wow! A true doctor in the highest ideal of the profession. She is caring as she is brilliant. I absolutely recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Block accepts your insurance.
Dr. Block frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Block's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Block has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center