Dr. Carol Huff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Huff, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Huff completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huff is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 401 N Broadway St Ste 1104, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-8893
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huff?
Great consultation with Dr. Huff. She is congenial, so knowledgable and astute. I left her office feeling so positive and relieved. I wish I had found her sooner. I would highly recommended her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huff frequently treats Bone Cancer, Myeloma, and Multiple Myeloma.
Dr. Huff's office is located at 401 N Broadway St Ste 1104, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital