Dr. Robinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carola Robinson, MD is a obstetrics specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Sisters Of Charity Hospital. She currently practices at Signature Obgyn and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Costa Rica / Faculty of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Costa Rica / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- University De Costa Rica Faculty De Med San Jose Costa Rica, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Copley Stanford S MD30 N Union Rd Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 633-6363
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
I went to Dr. Bagnarello (now Dr. Robinson) after Dr. Tan retired around 2010. She is fantastic, kind, empathetic, funny and knowledgable. I highly recommend her- and she isn't retiring any time soon, which is a plus!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carola Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Atrophic Vaginitis, and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 30 N Union Rd Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus