Dr. Carol Weitzman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weitzman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Weitzman, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Weitzman completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitzman is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo School Of Medicine, Medical School
- SUNY College Of Environmental Science and Forestry, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weitzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weitzman frequently treats Anxiety, Autism, and Bedwetting.
Dr. Weitzman's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weitzman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital