Dr. Carol Federiuk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Federiuk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Federiuk, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Federiuk completed a residency at Kern Med Center. She currently practices at Ups Gabriel Park (oha Pcpch) and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Federiuk is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Kern Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrowest M C Framinghm Union, Residency Hospital
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Federiuk?
Dr. Federluk appears extraordinarily competent, but lacks interpersonal warmth. She is precise, thorough, clinical and quick, but seems to be in a hurry to get to her next patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Federiuk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Federiuk frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Rotator Cuff Tendinosis, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Federiuk's office is located at 4411 Sw Vermont St, Portland, OR 97219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Federiuk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus
Ups Gabriel Park (oha Pcpch)4411 Sw Vermont St, Portland, OR 97219 Existing Patients: (503) 494-9992