Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nishikubo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carol Nishikubo, MD is a hematology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Nishikubo completed a residency at U New Mexico. She currently practices at Santa Monica Hematology-Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nishikubo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of South Carolina, Medical School
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U New Mexico, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Santa Monica Hematology-Oncology Assocs
Providence Medical Institute Hematology Oncology2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 400e, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 453-5654
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nishikubo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nishikubo frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Nishikubo's office is located at 2021 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 400e, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nishikubo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center