Dr. Carol Lundin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lundin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Lundin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Lundin completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia P&S. and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lundin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hosp/Columbia P&S, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1985
- Adelphi University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Bs Biology and Bs Chemistry Summa Cum Laude, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 24 Saw Mill River Rd, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Existing Patients: (914) 345-3937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundin?
I have been seeing Dr. Lundin for a number of years. I have an underlying condiiton that requires a thorough exam every year. She has been absolutely the best, kind while serious and funny. Both competent and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lundin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lundin frequently treats Drusen, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Lundin's office is located at 24 Saw Mill River Rd, Hawthorne, NY 10532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lundin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lundin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital