Dr. Carol Patterson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patterson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carol Patterson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Ashland, KY. Dr. Patterson completed a residency at Cabell Huntington Hospital. She currently practices at KINGS DAUGHTERS MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patterson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Marshall U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Saint Mary's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Cabell Huntington Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Saint Mary's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kings Daughters Medical Center
Kings Daughters Medical Center2201 Lexington Ave, Ashland, KY 41101 Existing Patients: (606) 408-4000
Pleasant Valley Hospital2520 Valley Dr, Point Pleasant, WV 25550 Existing Patients: (304) 675-1020
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patterson frequently treats Anxiety, Chest Pain, and Wheezing.
Dr. Patterson's office is located at 2201 Lexington Ave, Ashland, KY 41101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center