Dr. Hubbard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carol Hubbard, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Hubbard completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Maine Med Prtnrs Pedi Spec Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hubbard is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maine Med Prtnrs Pedi Spec Care
Maine Med Prtnrs Pedi Spec Care1577 Congress St Ste 2, Portland, ME 04102 Existing Patients: (207) 662-5522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hubbard?
I first met with Dr. Hubbard 22 years ago; my then seven-year-old son had autism. Dr. Hubbard is truly extraordinary. She was an exceptionally strong advocate for my son, even to visiting his school and discussing his needs with teachers and administrators. She was without fail kind, generous with her time, and caring. She kept me informed about various resources available for my son, and was personally supportive of me--far beyond what I would have ever expected from a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carol Hubbard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hubbard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hubbard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hubbard's office is located at 1577 Congress St Ste 2, Portland, ME 04102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.