Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Carol Peterson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Ludington, MI. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Second Health Cancer Center At and is affiliated with Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Second Health Cancer Center At
Second Health Cancer Center At7 Atkinson Dr Ste 115, Ludington, MI 49431 Existing Patients: (231) 845-5085
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Outstanding! She was my guide throughout my battle with cancer and resultant cure. Brilliant, down to earth and patient oriented
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 7 Atkinson Dr Ste 115, Ludington, MI 49431. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Lakeshore Campus
- Munson Healthcare Manistee Hospital
- Munson Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital