Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carol King, MD is a family medicine specialist in Canton, MI. Dr. King completed a residency at Edward W Sparrow Hospital. She currently practices at IHA CANTON FAMILY MEDICINE and is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Family Practice.
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Nwu Fienberg Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1996
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Iha Canton Family Medicine
Iha Canton Family Medicine1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 1200, Canton, MI 48188 Existing Patients: (734) 398-7880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
She is very attentive, understanding, and accepting of my individual needs. I would highly recommend her as a family practice physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carol King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Obesity, Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. King's office is located at 1600 S Canton Center Rd Ste 1200, Canton, MI 48188. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor