Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albright accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carol Albright, MD is a hematology specialist in Elkin, NC. She currently practices at Wake Forest Baptist Health and is affiliated with Alleghany Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albright is board certified in Hematology.
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wfbh Comprehensive Cancer Center At Elkin401 ELDON PARKS DR, Elkin, NC 28621 Existing Patients: (336) 835-9589
- 2 301 Medical Ctr Blvd Fl 3, Winston Salem, NC 27157 Existing Patients: (336) 713-5440
Wake Forest University Comp Cancr Center
Wakeforestuniversitybaptist300 JOHNSON RIDGE MEDICAL PARK, Elkin, NC 28621 Existing Patients: (336) 835-9589
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albright?
Dr Albright is a very caring doctor she treat you like a person she is sweet and she explain you test results where you can understand them I would recommend Dr Albright any time she's the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Albright frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Albright's office is located at 401 ELDON PARKS DR, Elkin, NC 28621. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albright has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center