Dr. Carmine Sorbera, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hawthorne, NY. Dr. Sorbera completed a residency at Westchester Med Center. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
ColumbiaDoctors Medical Group
Trustees of Columbia Univ in the City of New York19 Bradhurst Ave Ste 700, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Call
- Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Westchester Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorbera?
I had a radio frequency ablation in 1998. Dr. Sorbera was amazing. He’s my go to guy if I ever need anything related again.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center