Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Carmen Adorno, MD is a cardiology specialist in Channelview, TX. Dr. Adorno completed a residency at University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston. She currently practices at Carmen W. Landrau, M.D., P.A. and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Adorno is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Puerto, Undergraduate School
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carmen W. Landrau, M.D., P.A.
Carmen W Landrau MD PA15055 East Fwy Ste B10, Channelview, TX 77530 Existing Patients: (281) 452-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adorno?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adorno frequently treats Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, Aortic Dissection, and Aortic Valve Disease.
Dr. Adorno's office is located at 15055 East Fwy Ste B10, Channelview, TX 77530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adorno speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adorno has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center