Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carmen Thomas, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Duke Univ Hosp. She currently practices at Greensboro Pediatricians Inc and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Duke Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2010
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc
Greensboro Pediatricians Inc510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 299-3183
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carmen Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 510 N Elam Ave Ste 202, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital