Dr. Carmen Guberina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guberina's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Carmen Guberina, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Guberina completed a residency at U Augenklinik. She currently practices at Carmen Guberina MD, New York, NY and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guberina is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan EET Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Augenklinik, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Newark-Beth Israel Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Croatian, French, German, Spanish
Carmen Guberina MD, New York, NY
Carmen Guberina MD, New York, NY136 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 628-5442
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guberina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guberina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guberina frequently treats Glaucoma Surgery, Blocked Tear Duct, and Keratitis.
Dr. Guberina's office is located at 136 E 64th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guberina speaks Spanish, Croatian, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Guberina has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital