Dr. Carmen Salvaterra, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbia, MD. Dr. Salvaterra completed a residency at U Md. She currently practices at Johns Hopkins Community Phys and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salvaterra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Johns Hopkins Community Phys
Johns Hopkins Community Phys11085 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044 Existing Patients: (410) 715-1060
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salvaterra?
Dr. Salvaterra is an excellent pulmonary specialist. She is a caring person and straight-forward communicator who will devote ample time to appointments. I look forward to my next visit and to obtain her expert interpretation to my latest test results.
- Howard County General Hospital