Dr. Calfa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Carmen Calfa, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Calfa completed a residency at University of Miami / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Memorial Division Of Breast Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calfa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Liviu Rebreanu High School, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Memorial Division Of Breast Medical Oncology
Memorial Primary Care - East Hollywood3700 JOHNSON ST, Hollywood, FL 33021 Existing Patients: (954) 265-4325
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calfa?
Dr. Calfa guided me and explained clearly what the course of treatment would be, she reassures and guide me with clarity and expertise about the pros and cons and put me at ease while answering all my questions. Her warm personality makes things easy when you are a cancer patient and need to confide in your Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carmen Calfa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Calfa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Calfa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Calfa frequently treats Breast Diseases, Breast Cancer, and Bile Duct Cancer.
Dr. Calfa's office is located at 3700 JOHNSON ST, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Calfa speaks Romanian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center