Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Venero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carmelo Venero, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Venero completed a residency at Hosp St Raphael - Yale U Sch of Med. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Venero is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hosp St Raphael - Yale U Sch of Med, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1998
- U Carabobo, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Muddassir Mehmood MD1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 544-2800
University of Tennessee Medical Center1924 Alcoa Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 544-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Venero?
Saved my life !!!! I am blessed to have had this wonderful Dr perform a cathetization and place a stent in my heart on an emergency basis. Thank you Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Venero frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Venero's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E310, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Venero has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center